HOSTING MADE FOR HOME IN YOUR HOME
Hosting Made for Home, at Home is a fun and easy way to spread the word about Promise686’s mission with a small group of friends (roughly 8-12 people). We’ll provide all the resources you need to host a successful “party with a purpose,” helping to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Don’t worry, hosting is easy breezy!
Would you be willing to open up your home to a few friends for the purpose of sharing Promise686?
As a host, you will:
- Host a dinner for around 8-12 guests
- Cover the cost of all expenses related to the evening
- Choose & coordinate your meal, drinks, dessert
- Create a space where people can learn about Promise686 and feel compelled to give to our mission
As a host, you will not:
- Be expected to go outside your comfort zone as it relates to COVID-19
*You choose how many guests you’re comfortable inviting & whether you’d like to host indoor or outdoor.
- Be responsible for the financial appeal/fundraising ask
*Promise686 will provide a brief program with compelling videos that share about our mission and the impact donors make on our ministry. Essentially, you’ll create the space but we’ll make the ask!
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE FROM PROMISE TO HELP WITH YOUR GATHERING:
- An invitation template to send to your guests
- Menu ideas or catering suggestions
- Helpful tips for planning the evening
- A clear and flexible program for the night including:
- One video explaining Promise686’s mission and impact
- One video that encourages giving while sharing the impact of Promise686 donors
- Optional table topic conversations to discuss during dinner (easy, yet informative)
You get to decide!
This is truly Made for Home … in your home. You get to decide everything from the level of formality, attire, and food! We’ll provide as many resources and suggestions as you’d like, but you’re welcome to do whatever works best for you and your guests. You’ll cover the cost of your gathering, so whether you’d like to hire a caterer, grill burgers, or order pizza, it’s up to you!
We do ask that dinner is served to your guests and that you play the video messages from our CEO at some point throughout the evening.
WHY HOST MADE FOR HOME, AT HOME?
Though COVID-19 prevents us from hosting our traditional fall benefit, vulnerable children still need our help. When you support Promise686 by hosting a few friends in your home, your generosity helps push forward our mission to mobilize church communities to care for vulnerable children.
We believe all children are made for home and we invite you to join us in working toward this goal.
NEXT STEPS FOR BECOMING A HOST:
- Fill out the form below and indicate you’d like to be a host
- Confirm the date of your dinner
- Be on the lookout for a follow-up email or call from our team!
After you fill out the form, we’ll be in touch to help get you everything you need to host Made for Home, at Home … in your home!